Table of Contents Show
The living room interior is not only about the furniture and color combination. It is also about choosing the perfect finishing decorative elements that show your personality and set a mood you want.
Teeny-tiny things – especially decor – may tell a lot about the homeowner’s taste and views. Wall decoration is underestimated, even though it offers a wide variety of solutions for any taste and style.
This is a perfect time to amp up your walls with some juicy wall art catching the attention of your guests and holding the style altogether.
Get instant inspiration for living room restyling the space by following the tips from this article. Awesome ideas are waiting ahead.
1. Colorful Local Map Art
If your heart has always wanted to explore and discover, you can pick a map decoration to put on the wall and enjoy it. Maps have become popular for several reasons: colorful design, universal theme, and functionality.
You can go with a map of your country or a depiction of the whole world. They are highly detailed and their quality allows you to notice every small detail.
With such a wonderful wall hanging you can brighten up your living room by hanging it above the sofa or table, placing it above the mantle, or on a bare wall.
A dozen creative styles and depictions – watercolor, geometric, classic, and abstract, help to transform your space into a sacred place where you can fully rest and enjoy the evenings with families and friends.
Besides, most sellers offer customization options so you can decide what and where to add, how to change the color palette to match your interior most and etc…
Create a wanderlust mood in your apartment with multi-purpose decor. Push pin world map, for instance, allows you to mark your travels with the help of pins and plan some new ones. This is not only a pretty decor but nice interaction both for kids and adults.
2. Funky Squares Wall Decor Ideas
Do you want to bring a rhythm and some dynamics to your living room interior? Wall decoration with squares and geometric shapes would help you to achieve the desired result.
You just need a blank wall, inspiration, and some time. Rest assured there are lots of things to choose from. Here are the coolest ideas:
- Vinyl stickers and decals. The easiest way to refresh a place without serious renovations. You can peel them off when you are bored or feel like changing the whole interior concept.
- You can choose an abstract wallpaper with a square pattern. For your wall may be the main focal point in the room, pick a bright design.
- Modular wall shelving. This is not art, but it could be if you turn on imagination and a bit of creativity. This is both decorative and practical advice. You can use the extra space for storing your belongings while still having a beautiful decorative touch.
- Canvas set. Pick a four-panel artwork in a corresponding color palette to make an awesome change in interior style. You can have it framed to add an elegant and unusual look.
- Ceramic tile art. To spice up the place and add a note of oriental interior, you can hang ceramic tiles with floral print. Nice personal touch and worthy decor.
3. Moody Blue Abstract Floral Painting
Add a dramatic effect with the help of color and mesmerizing canvas design. Abstract wall hanging pieces would be the main decoration in your living room. It would create a peaceful and modern vibe at the same time.
The nature theme is a perfectly neutral way of complimenting any interior – from Scandi to rustic.
You can get an oversized multi-panel artwork for a bold style or stick to a medium-sized canvas to keep things simple and classic. A bright art would be a great accent anyway – no matter what.
4. Elegant Golden Living Room Wall Decor
Gold is a symbol of elegance, richness, and uniqueness. This is a perfect color when it comes to decorating a living room. Affecting positively on your mood, it even makes you think positively.
Create an exceptional space interior with the world map to pin travels, an abstract wall hanging, or a floral design. Among other popular themes are signs and minimalist line art.
You can complement your dwelling with art on canvas, decals, and fabrics with frames. Large-scaled art is welcomed if you want to achieve a wow effect. A gallery wall consisting of your favorite photos or artworks united by gold is a nice reminder of all the great things you value.
5. Three Panel Thematic Print Art
Multi-panel wall decoration is an option for a wide blank wall. The split panel format suits a modern, contemporary design. Such a composition is bound to be the real eye-catching element of your living room.
A triptych showing the calming landscape or a vibrant cityscape at night would make the atmosphere lively.
6. Sentimental Living Room Wall Decals
If you are renting your space, having a decal on a wall is a nice solution. It brings your individuality but spares the walls. One of the common themes is sentimental art.
These may be quotes about values, family, or something dear to your heart. It could be even something with its history that makes you think of good times.
There is a wide range of art grabbing your attention, you can go with whatever you like. These tips would help you to keep the interior cohesive and harmonic. Let your living room impress your guests.