You may clean your bathroom with a steam cleaner, but have you ever thought whether you are doing it systematically or not? If not, I’m damned sure you are not getting the exact result, and your mind is ladened with dissatisfaction.
Am I right? But don’t worry. We have solutions for you! In this article, we will show you how to clean a bathroom with a steam cleaner correctly.
Steam cleaners have made cleaning more comfortable, but not for them who are misusing them. Many user manuals don’t include an elaborate cleaning process, so you become the worst sufferer. But if you follow our following ways, we guarantee you will get better results than before.
Why Do You Need a Bathroom Steam Cleaner
You may don’t want a bathroom with brown stains under the rim. With the best steam cleaner, you can clean this. Bathroom steam cleaner works great, and it’s super easy to use it. The heat from the pressurized steam breaks down dirt, limescale, and kills 99.9% of your bathroom germs.
Steam is the right method if you are trying to find ways to form your cleaning tasks faster and easier. You don’t need any professional steam cleaner for this, you can do it by yourself. You can even clean the bathroom with non-harsh chemical cleaners.
How Clean a Bathroom With a Steam Cleaner
To do all the steam cleaning of toilet areas, you would like a steam cleaner with the proper fittings. Firstly, make sure you connect your handheld steam cleaner, then you can begin deep cleaning your toilet.
Follow the methods sensibly to destroy germs, remove stains, etc. and make your bathroom 100% germs free and clean.
- Firstly, you need to place the angle nozzle properly on the cleaner’s hose. Now you have to steam to remove the stains from the rim’s bottom and toilet bowl. If needed, continue doing so on the seat edges and hinges. Be careful; there can be rust on the screws over there.
- Another thing is that the restroom bowl may contain dirt, and to loosen it, you can pour water as much as possible on the hose you are running. And then flush to make everything clear. Finally, use a microfiber cloth to wipe everything properly and let it dry.
The Process of Cleaning the Bathroom Floor
Generally, germs, bacteria, and other harmful substances spread all around the floor while flushing, keeping the commode lid open. You may make this error without knowing the matter.
And as the grout lines look unusual, you need a grout steam cleaner to remove them. At the primary look, they appear screaming germs and dirt everywhere on the floor. However, calcium mineral also deposits on them.
There’s tons of soap scum that makes the bathroom floor slippery. Steam cleaning is an ideal solution to the present problem. If your bathroom floor is formed of tiles, steam works magic in cleaning it. Here is the way to naturally clean the tiles on the bathroom floor.
- Firstly, make the cleaner ready. Run it frequently on the ground until it seems clean. If you still find stains, you can use a spot cleaner to remove them.
How to Clean Sinks and Taps
Cleaning around faucets on your sink could also be quite tricky because they always accumulate dirt that forms a brown ring around them.
Washing a bathroom sink may be a lot easier with a steam cleaner. If you have a portable steam cleaner, it can also play a vital role in this regard.
However, to clean sinks and taps, you can follow the following process:
- Firstly, use a scrubbing brush with the cleaner. Press on the flash button and start scrubbing where necessary. Please do it for a while until it looks fresh.
- Now you need to scrub the faucets frequently and see whether they have any tints over there and take steps if necessary. Then splash water as much as possible and wipe the sinks and taps to make them dry.
The Process of Cleaning Shower Curtains
The shower curtains can also accumulate dirt or other harmful particles and may look odd. So you need to clean them frequently. The following steps can be so helpful in this regard.
- Firstly, warm your garment steamer up and use the rod to hang and spread the curtains. Now use the steamer to steam over the curtain surface from top to bottom but don’t forget to maintain a distance of about 6 inches.
- Now wipe the surface with a microfiber cloth and let it dry.
How to Clean Shower Doors and Walls
Naturally, the walls and doors can look odd due to soap and water scum. If you don’t clean them quickly, they may create perpetual stains on the wall and doors. Honestly, it’s better to wipe them after each use.
A steam cleaner vacuum and commercial steam cleaners are handy to clean them. However, let’s see the following process:
- If the shower doors have water and soap scum, you can run your steam cleaner over them to abolish it. Slightly steam the glass when you rub it.
- If the cleaning is over, use a microfiber cloth to wipe the whole surface properly and let them dry.
It’s easy to know how to clean a bathroom with a steam cleaner, but you need to apply the ways correctly. Otherwise, your dissatisfaction can turn into hazards as there is a possibility to stick the stains into perpetual ones. In that case, buying the steam cleaner can be a mere wastage of money, remember.