Out of all the furniture that your house has, the bed is the most used because obviously, it is where you take your time to regain strength and energy from the day’s demand.
This is why it is crucial for you to select the best one you can find; why not consider Plushbeds mattress?
Before anything else, we’ve compiled you a must-read before you buy a Plushbeds mattress.
What do you Look for in a Mattress?
- Price – there are various mattresses available; make sure you’ve already narrowed down what you actually need before you buy anything. Not everyone’s needs are the same. You don’t need to buy the right mattress for everyone; you should secure a mattress that is specifically great for you. You can learn more about this by reading these Plushbeds reviews.
- Size – as mentioned, there is no such thing as one mattress fits all. Avail a mattress that is perfect for you, depending on your age and body type. As you grow older, being comfortable with your sleep tends to be more challenging.
- Firmness – you also have a comprehensive option for the types of mattresses available such as memory foam, waterbeds, air beds, latex, innerspring mattresses, and organic latex-like Plushbeds mattress, and many more. Like many
When is it Time to Buy a New Mattress?
- When you have been using your mattress for more than ten years already, you will see many dips, sports lumps, or even trenches.
- When you wake up most of the time, you notice that you have neck pain, stiffness, or shoulder pain.
- If your body weight changed rapidly because the body’s lightness or heaviness affects how the mattress will fit your frame.
- When you’ve aged, you might start to notice that your body needs to have a softer mattress because compared to when you were much younger, you like to stick to firm mattresses. Yes, getting a new mattress also varies with age.
Should You Flip Your Mattress?
It varies. You can do this if the bottom and top layers are the same. It is recommended by brands such as Shifman so the mattress’s life can be extended; however, if the mattress has only one layer, obviously, you can’t do the flip. Do not hesitate to research your mattresses.
DIY Mattress – How to Build Your Own Mattress
Building your own mattress is not as overwhelming as you think. You can either use some inexpensive, low-quality materials and save a lot than actually buying from expensive brands, or you can use natural and organic materials, so you rest assured that you know what your mattress is made of.
- Put a layer of affordable latex or polyfoam you can find. If you are worried about the comfort, you will not feel it after you add the next step.
- This is the part where you need to secure latex or softer foam, depending on what you are trying to achieve. Use these materials and carefully layer them on top of each other. Make sure to check if you’ve already acquired the softness or firmness that your body needs. Do not forget to leave on the top layer your preferred latex or foam because that is where you will sleep. Put adhesive between each layer.
- The last step is covering your masterpiece. You can use any soft and durable cover, but it still depends on you. You can also try mattress toppers, mattress pads, covers, or even wool batting toppers.
Cost of the DIY Mattress
$200 to $250 Base Layer + $250 to $300 added layers of choice + $100 to $200 Cover = $500 to $750
Of course, the price will vary depending on what you want to include, but that is the rough estimate of your DIY Mattress.
Why not Consider Plushbeds Mattress?
Still, having a hard time with your choices? Why not narrow it down with Plushbeds mattress?
Plushbeds Mattress is handcrafted to offer sustainable sleep using organic latex mattresses. They eliminated the chemical-filled sagging foams in the equation to provide a safe and healthy sleep.
They are also GreenGuard Gold Certified, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified, GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, and too many to mention! Check out Plushbeds Mattress today!