Looking to spruce up the interior of your home? Try purchasing one of these top-selling options for your inside garden or windowsill the Philodendron, Aglaonema Silver Bay, or the Anthurium Regale!
Three Popular Plants When Looking to Buy Indoor Plants Online – Try One of These for Your Next Purchase!
One of the most popular plants that you can purchase for your home when looking to buy indoor plants online is the Philodendron mamei, a tropical plant that can help brighten up any indoor or outdoor space.
With sprawling leaves, a dark green color, and a big stalk, this plant can make it seem like you’re living on a tropical island!
If you’re considering where to put this Philodendron mamei, you can visit the site to know how to use this indoor plant as a stylish piece of decor.
You can include this plant in your living room or family room for a great talking piece that adds a relaxed and laid-back vibe to your house.
- The type of soil that works best for this plant is rich and high-draining soil that is similar to outdoor materials.
Make sure the soil is well-draining to help with the nutrients and the hydration.
- This type of plant needs only a little bit of light but thrives when placed in a 70-85% sunlight climate.
- When caring for the Philodendron mamei, keep in mind that this plant thrives in hotter temperatures, as it is from around the Equator.
- Spring Flowers: The Best Time to Water Plants and Flower Garden – Perennial Flowers
- Dress Up Your Porch With DIY Planting Flower Baskets: Garden Flowers Potted Plants
- Strawberry Plants Care: Planting, Growing and Harvesting Strawberry Plants
- Growing Lingonberries, The Care and Nurture of Lingonberry Plants
Aglaonema Silver Bay
The second type of plant that you should consider when looking to buy indoor plants online is the Aglaonema silver bay, known as the Chinese evergreen.
For those who are new to taking care of plants, this is the best choice, as the care is very easy and minimally time-consuming.
- This type of plant has oval leaves that can grow up to 12” long. The stems and leaves are glossy instead of a matte finish and range from green to silver colors.
- The soil type for the Aglaonema is very easy, as it doesn’t need a special potting mix, but just a well-draining mix.
- This type of evergreen works best in bright light, but can also survive in indirect light design on the climate.
- When watering your Chinese evergreen, make sure you water this plant if you find the top 1.5” to 2” of the plant are dry and not moist anymore.
- With your Aglaonema Silver Bay, this type of plant enjoys a humid climate, so consider using a humidifier in the inferior space where you are keeping your plant.
This type of plant is especially noticeable and unique due ott the very big leaves with bright yellow veins.
For those who are moderate in taking care of plants, this type of plant needs a warm climate, medium light, high humidity, bimonthly fertilizer, and a medium-size pot to accommodate the growing size.
If you are looking to buy plants at an indoor plant store, purchase this type of plant to add a centerpiece to your living room or family room.
When looking to buy indoor plants online, consider purchasing the Anthurium Regale for a huge indoor plant, the Aglaonema Silver Bay for an easy-to-care-for plant, or the Philodendron for a brightly-colored talking piece.