You have a spectacular house, but it is very close to the highway and attracts loads of dust every time.
Cleaning the home and turning it picture-perfect is a great challenge. Interiors get the regular cleaning sessions, but when it comes to making exteriors spotless, you need help. Hiring professional cleaners is the best.
Window cleaning is a very tiresome task. And anyone cannot do it, especially when the windows are high and need a deep cleaning.
You can avail yourself of facilities for both residential and commercial window cleaning.
There are a lot of benefits of window cleaning, but many ignore it. Let’s explore why deep pressure cleaning of windows and skylights is imperative:
- Crystal clear windows not only look shiny but leave an impression on your guests. Whether it’s home windows or workplace building panes – a dirt-free appearance is always appealing.
- You get better visibility with clear windows. The layer of dust, molds, and filth makes the glass murky and impossible to look outside.
- You will get a fresh feeling by looking at cleaner windows. From a health perspective also the door and windows are the main areas that attract maximum dust. And therefore, regular cleaning is a must.
- You get maximum sunlight that is ideal for natural lighting. You should always work or live in natural light and avoid using bulbs and LEDs.
- A great amount of sunlight brings a good amount of warmth also in the living spaces. Sunlight and its warmth are great energy givers. And when you do not use artificial lights, it also makes the entire space energy efficient.
- You can catch many diseases and allergies with filthy windows. With window cleaning services in Fort Lauderdale Florida, you get spotless panes that keep the diseases and allergies away. Remember, dust mites and molds breed on windows; with deep power cleaning, you can wash it off.
- Every time you get the windowpanes cleaning, you increase their age. Yes! Deep dirt removal and scratching off the bird droppings from the panes add life to the windows. It prevents from etching and shattering of glass.
- You unknowingly or knowingly touch the window and door sills. It brings you in close contact with whatever filth is stuck on it. You are directly inviting respiratory problems, skin rashes, and hand-to-mouth diseases.
How Much Would Window Cleaning Cost?
Several factors determine the pricing of window cleaning services. It depends on the type and size of the window.
Pressure washing of windows at the lower level would cost between $2-$10 per pane. For high-rise windows sills, you shell a little extra.
However, the professional washers bring the cleaning products and ladder for reaching difficult areas.
Many contractors charge an hourly basis. It means you may get two windows cleaned or two hundred, and the pricing is time-dependent.
The hourly charges are from $30 to $80 on average. The screen cleaning is a little extra. Although, sliding glass doors are less expensive.
Anything between $3 to $8 per pane is a decent deal. So, professional pressure washing of windows is the best cleaning option.