Whether your tree is damaged, old, or just leaning down, you can contact a tree removal company and get it removed.
Any tree removal company like Real Tree Trimming & Landscaping, Inc will visit your location, inspect the damaged tree, and help you remove it.
One of the major considerations for tree removal or trimming is the cost. Given below is the cost of trimming and removing a tree.
The Cost of Tree Trimming
The average cost of tree trimming is $460. Usually, the price ranges between $75 and $1,500. Topping a tree up to 30 feet will cost you between $100 and $300.
What Are the Most Expensive Trees to Cut?
Typically, the height and diameter of the tree determine the cost of trimming or removing it. Oak trees, pine trees, and cedar trees can be expensive to remove. You can contact a logging company if you are clearing your land and have several trees to remove.
The Cost of Tree Removal
Tree removal can cost you between $400 and $1,200. The amount is calculated at $5-$15 afoot. How accessible the tree is and how tough it is to remove will help calculate the exact cost.
You can contact a specialist tree removal company like Real Tree Trimming & Landscaping, Inc. if you want to remove a large tree. There are three levels of tree removal services available:
- Basic service, which involves just cutting down the tree.
- Service to cut the tree and clear out the debris from the property.
- Cutting the tree, removing the stump, and clearing out all the debris.
What Factors Determine The Cost of Tree Removal?
Various factors can impact the cost of tree removal. Some of these include:
Any tree that is under 30 feet in height is considered small. And removing a small tree will cost much less than removing a large tree.
Height is not the only dimension that affects the cost of tree removal. Tall trees will also have thicker trunks. Tall trees with thick trunks will be tougher to remove.
Type of Tree
The type of tree you are removing will also impact the cost. Given below are some of the common types of trees:
- A mature oak tree can cost between $700 and $1,300.
- Palm trees vary significantly in size, but their trunks are not too thick. As a result, they will cost between $200 and $900 to remove.
- The pine family has 100+ species. They grow to as little as 5 feet tall and as high as 90 ft. The general price range for removing palms is between $150 and $2,000.
- The cost of removing cedar trees varies between $500 and $2000 as their height varies greatly.
- Mature maple trees can grow between 60 and 100 feet. They are usually expensive to remove and cost between $1000 and $2000.
- A mature ash tree will grow up to 40-80 ft in height and cost between $500 and $1000 to remove.
The Tree’s Health
A tree with a disease can be a safety hazard for other trees. It can also affect your property and anyone who enters your yard. A diseased tree may be less expensive to remove as it is easy to cut down.
The same diseased tree will be expensive to remove if it is in a dangerous position in your yard and may damage the property or hurt people if it falls.
A fallen tree is cheaper and easier to cut and take away than a healthy tree. The removal of a fallen tree or tree trunk can cost between $100 and $300.
The cost of emergency tree removal and a scheduled removal varies greatly. You will have to pay more for the emergency tree removal.
The tree removal team will have to accommodate your request between other requests and make last-minute arrangements. Besides, the job is riskier as the team will have to prevent property damage.
Multiple tree removals can cost you more. The cost can range between $500 and $2,500 per acre. If your tree cover is dense, this cost could go up to $6000.
Tree removal is not an easy job and requires years of experience and training. The tree removal cost can also vary based on the tree type and your location. Ensure you do proper research on costs and other factors before trimming or removing a tree.