- 9 Easy Steps to Clean Your Kitchen Cabinets
- Clean Painted Kitchen Cabinets
- Clean Kitchen Cabinets Constricted with Metal, Laminate, or Vinyl
Cleaning is so cumbersome if you do not know the proper way of cleaning. To keep your Crazy Kitchen salubrious you need to clean your kitchen at least once a month.
If you do not know the exact way about how to clean kitchen cabinets then you can harm the painting or metal of your kitchen while cleaning them.
Without destroying the surface of your cabinet, you can clean your kitchen cabinet by following some simple steps.
Everyday A Sinks and kitchen cabinet collects dirt, dust, splatters, grease, and other cooking residues. Over time, these components stick on the surface of your cabinet like tacky glue.
Then it would be hard to remove. To keep your kitchen looking fresh and bright, you should clean it once a month.
This article will explain to you how to clean kitchen cabinets.
The necessary things you need to clean kitchen cabinets
- Mild soap
- Warm water
- Sponge with both soft and scouring pads
- Oil soap
- Clean clothes or towels
- Furniture wax or furniture polish
- Household spray cleaner
9 Easy Steps to Clean Your Kitchen Cabinets
Whatever kitchen cabinets you have, you can clean them by following these 3 methods. To clean your cabinet you can apply one of them according to the material of your kitchen cabinet.
Follow the step-by-step process to clean your cabinet.
Clean stained kitchen cabinets
Step 1: Empty the Instruments
Open the doors of your cabinets and empty the instruments that are staying inside the cabinets. Set all the elements aside.
Step 2: Take Some Mild Soap, Water, And A Clean Towel
Take some mild soap and water to wash the inside of the cabinet. Mix them and use the soap solution and a sponge wash inside of your cabinet. Take soap and water.
Step 3: Apply Oil Soap
el to dry off t
Close the cabinet doors. Take a container with warm water and place some oil soap in the container. Dilute the oil soap with warm water.
After that, you have to test the mixture to make sure that it is harmful to your cabinet or not. Apply the oil soap on an inconspicuous part of the cabinet’s surface.
If you see it does not create any harm then you can apply it to the cabinet surface.
Step 4: Use A Sponge
Take a sponge and dip it into the oil soap. The sponge that you have must have soft and scouring sides for the best results.
Step 5: Scrub
With the sponge, wipe the entire surface of the cabinet. If there are any layers of grease or other materials stuck on to the surface, scrub them with the scouring side of your sponge.
Step 6: Rinse the Sponge
Rinse the sponge frequently. If you rinse the sponge repeatedly, then there will be no chance to reapply dirt that you have already removed.
Step 7: Use A Clean Cloth
Dry the cabinets with a clean cloth that will remove moisture or residue.
Step 8: Reapply the Wax Finish
Oil soap can be removed from your wax finish. To get the shining of your cabinet back, reapply the wax finish. You can apply furniture wax or furniture polish to restore the cabinets’ shine
Step 9: Keep the Instruments Back
Put all the appliances back inside the cabinets to their original location.
Clean Painted Kitchen Cabinets
- Empty all the elements inside and outside of your kitchen cabinet. Clean the interior of the cabinets with mild soap and water.
- Clean dust of the exterior with a lint-free cloth
- After you dust them, apply the same soap and water mixture to scrub your cabinets. Test in the same way to make sure that the soap does not harm your cabinet paint.
- Use a soft towel to dry the surface that you washed. I left the cabinet for a while to dry completely before putting the instruments back.
Clean Kitchen Cabinets Constricted with Metal, Laminate, or Vinyl
- Take out all the instruments from the cabinet and clean the interior with a household spray cleaner.
- Close the door of the cabinet and spray the spray cleaner on the surface of the cabinet. Wipe the cabinets and then dry them with a clean towel.
- Put all the elements back inside the cabinet in their original place.
- Must clean your cabinet hardware. Use a toothbrush, dip it into a pail of soapy water and scrub the hinges and the handles.
- When the interior of your cabinet has no instruments left, replace any ripped contact paper.
- To protect your skin, hands wear rubber gloves when you clean your cabinet.
- For weekly cleaning, use a wet rag to wipe and to dry them off using a clean towel.
Everyone wants to keep his or her kitchen fresh and shiny. If you do not clean your cabinet regularly then it will look dull and messy.
To clean your kitchen cabinet you should follow the above-mentioned steps to get the expected results. The article on how to clean kitchen cabinets explained all the steps.
It also expressed what you need to clean your kitchen cabinet. Follow all of them and keep your kitchen neat and clean.