We welcome contributions or guest bloggers. By writing for Dream Lands Design, you can tell your own story, help others, change lives and reach a big audience for yourself or your brand.
Do you have DIY, home improvement, home renovation, gardening, tips and strategies you would like to share on Dream Lands Design? If so, please read on…
To contribute, you need to write a guide or a story related to the topics above. If you can’t find your topic, then it’s probably not for Dream Lands Design.
Now, some DOs and DON’Ts.
- Write a 1000-word minimum original piece (Author bio not included)
- 300-word minimum for infographic.
- 700-word minimum for sponsored guest post.
- Articles must not have been published anywhere else, online or offline. This includes your personal blog.
- Write in your own voice: How would you explain your idea to a good friend? Use that conversational tone when you write.
- Include at least one photo. Your photo should be big enough (more than 400×400 px), well lit, and not stolen from other websites. If your article is a step-by-step instruction, one picture for every step is necessary.
- Come up with a title that grabs readers’ attention. Ask yourself: how will reading this article make someone’s life better? What problem does it solve?
- Keep your opening short, preferably less than 100 words (no one likes long intros). Does the first sentence make the reader want to continue?
- Source all claims and statements. If you mention a study, fact, statistic, make sure to link to the original source.
- You can place one link to your own website/profile page in the article. It’d be nice if you link to other articles on Dream Lands Design too! We feature a wide range of topics and have a large library of great content. How can your piece add to what’s already there?
- Avoid promotional information or promotional links or affiliate links in post. As we charge for sponsored guest post (for price info Contact Us or Email).
- Write an article specifically to promote a business, brand, or product.
- Submit an article written by content farms only to boost SEO.
- Link to a product. All links must point to articles or homepages.
To submit, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your full post with a working title. Send this within the body of an email.
- Any relevant images for your post. (Send as separate files, not pasted within a doc.) Send only images that you own.
The Small-Print Stuff:
- Submit only one post at a time: We read every submission we receive but we are a small staff and can’t respond to every submission. If your post has been accepted, we will respond within 14 days. If your post has not run within two weeks of submission, we have passed. Feel free to submit a different post after 14 days.
- By submitting to Dream Lands Design you acknowledge that you accept our terms and any form of editing the Dream Lands Design editorial team deems necessary.
Example Guest Post Articles
- 21 Tips to Renovate Your House on a Budget
- Best Lawn Care and Maintenance Tips for Your Garden
- Lawn & Garden Edging, Borders, Planters & Sleepers
- How to Lay and Install Drip Irrigation for your Garden
- Key Steps on How to Prepare The Land For a Beautiful Water Feature
- This is How You Do It: Excellent Tips to Have the Best Furniture
- How To Select The Perfect Mower For Your Needs
- 5 Most Common Types of Commercial Door Locks
- Make Your Home Stand Out with These Landscaping Tips
- 10 Storage Hacks to Increase Usable Space in your Shared Flat
- Best Window Treatments to Change the Look of Your Rooms
- 9 Home Design Solutions That Will Accommodate Your Growing Family
- Choose the Best Mower for Your Lawn with This Simple Guide
- Great Tips on How to Increase the Value of Your Holiday Home
- DIY Project Ideas That Will make your House Look Amazing
- Key Tips on How to Transform Your Home Into a Warm and Inviting Place
- Low Water Pressure In Your Home? Here’s How To Fix It
- 5 Wallet-Friendly Tips to Improve Your Bathroom
- 10 Best Ways to Secure Your Home
- 5 Budget-Friendly Gardening Tips
- Tips for Building a Deck
- 5 Frugal Gardening Tips for Beginners