Are you moving to a new house? Well, this is a tiring process through exciting as well. The excitement of a new house is causing butterflies in your stomach but just the thought of cost and chaos fading your smile.
You have already spent enough to buy a new house and now the cost of moving is distressing you.
Don’t worry, you can change your house with no chaos and with minimum cost. How? By renting a moving van.
In this article, I will show you how hiring a van can be a cost-effective and convenient option for you.
You can rent a moving van from a rental company and move your furniture by yourself. This is a simple and cost-effective method of moving your things from one place to another.
You can hire vans or moving trucks according to your items easily from many renting companies.
All you have to do is pack your things up and then load them on the van. It is a cost-friendly and do-it-yourself option for you.
If you are living in South Australia you can easily look for an option like Van hire in South Australia.
Other Option: Removal Company
You can consider this option if you are having an extra budget or do not want to face any ruckus and chaos. It is a simple and stress-free method for changing your home place.
A removal company will get your things packed and moved hassle-free and would save a lot of your time. However, it will cost more than hiring a van and move things by yourself.
Confused about which one you should choose? Let us look at their analysis.
Moving Van vs. Removing Company
Pros of Moving Van
- You can easily find a Van rental company nearby.
- There are several sizes of vans available for you to choose from according to your demand and need.
- You can easily save money to buy a new item to accentuate your new home.
- You can choose the perfect size of the van for you to avoid repeated trips. This is another way of saving money.
- You can move all your delicate stuff under your supervision.
- You can easily drive a van without any difficulties.
- You can hire a van on any day of the week.
Cons of Moving Van
- You will have to do all the packing, loading, moving, and unloading by yourself.
- It will consume too much time.
- It is a tiring process.
- You have to move heavy furniture of your house by yourself.
Pros of Removing Company
- It saves your time as the workers will do all your work, from packing to unloading.
- You don’t have to go through stress and chaos.
- Professional will move you all thins carefully and strategically.
- Many companies offer storage services to you. Here they will store your items for days till your house is built or your find a new home.
- Removing companies will handle all the stress while you can enjoy your new house.
Cons of Removing Company
- First and foremost, it will cost you money.
- You have to deal with the company if they broke your favorite vase or something.
- Costly and inconvenient for long-distance travel.
Which One You Should Choose?
This depends solely on you. As you can see both have their own pros and cons.
You should opt for a renting van if you are looking for a cost-friendly and do-it-yourself method. Or you are moving small or fewer things.
Things to Consider Before Renting Van
You should consider these things before renting a Van:
– Size of the Van
– Price of the rents
- Is driving a van a difficult task?
Driving a van is very simple. It is similar to driving a car. You can drive it with your current car driving license.
- Do I have to do the majority of the moving?
You are renting a van so you will have to move back everything by your own stuff, but this will save you a lot of money.
You can just ask some of your friends for helping you to move, and then you can throw a simple welcome party in your new home.
- Which size van is ideal for me?
Even if you are having a small home and moving to a big one, you will need a big van. You do not want several trips for your items.
This will consume more energy, time, and money. Therefore, have an ample size of Van, in which your every house or item can easily fit.
So, which are you going to choose? Moving Company, or renting a van. Well, this all depends upon your budget, your household items and how many members do you have in your home.
So, do tell us what are you going to choose in the comment section below.